The doors may be closed temporarily at Suggy’s Gym right now but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be doing everything we can to keep all our clients, old and young, as fit, healthy, motivated and entertained as possible…
Starting tomorrow, the brand new Suggy’s Gym Stay At Home Challenge will be online via our social media feeds six days a week – and getting involved is absolutely FREE!
From Monday to Saturday, head coach Dean Sugden will be going live at 11.30am each day – on Instagram every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and on Facebook every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – sharing training workouts you can do at home, letting you into a few technical secrets and inviting you to post your own workouts and comments and ask questions.
If you’re up for the challenge, all you need to do is
- Make sure you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook
- Remember to check the Instagram feed at 11.30am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the latest challenges
- Remember to check the Facebook feed at 11.30am every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for the latest challenges
- Add your comments to the posts, with the hashtag #suggysgym, and Dean will comment back or offer extra guidance
- TAG A FRIEND so everyone can get involved
Times may be tough at the moment but together we’ll get through and come back fighting when it’s all over.
In the meantime take care, stay safe and make sure you keep fit, strong and healthy with the Suggy’s Gym Stay At Home Challenge!