Although Suggy’s Gym is now closed as we all go back into lockdown, we’re still here for you with our new online classes from Thursday 5 November!
If you’re an active monthly member or have a 6 or 12 month membership, you can access six sessions every week, which you can now book through the ClubRight app…
To do this
- Go to My Bookings and click on Make A Booking
- Book the session(s) you want to join
- Once you’ve made your booking, you’ll be sent a Zoom link by email 24 hours ahead of the class in question
- Make sure you’ve already downloaded the free Zoom app on your device
- Then all you need to when the class is about to start is follow the Zoom link, turn your microphone off, turn your video camera on and you’ll be ready to go!
We’ve tried this out but not on a large scale so if you have any problems just call us on 07816 840920 straight away and we should be able to resolve any issues.
Unfortunately we’re unable to offer these sessions to Pay As You Go members at the moment – although you’ll be able to see them on the app, you won’t be able to complete the purchase to get the Zoom link. But if you have unspent credits on your account, these will be updated as soon as we re-open so you don’t lose them.
We can’t wait to see you at the gym again after lockdown and will of course keep you updated with any news. In the meantime, we’ll be doing everything we can to keep you fighting fit with these online sessions – just head over to ClubRight for the dates and times of them all and start booking in…
Stay safe, stay strong – see you online soon and hopefully in person before too long!