‘ADAPT & ENJOY’ is Dean‘s favourite motto and that’s exactly what we are doing here at Suggy’s Gym…
Which means we have great news to share with you – despite the new Tier 3 regulations, we’ve risen to the challenge again and adapted to make sure we comply with the new guidance and stay safe.
In the space of one day we went from thinking “Oh no…” to “THIS COULD BE AMAZING!”
AND WE’LL BE RE-OPENING FROM WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER!!
So Kids’ Classes will continue as usual, as these are allowed to continue as before.
We thought long and hard about the other classes that contain older members and have risen to the challenge once more to offer you an exciting gym workout which will really improve your physical and mental wellbeing in a dedicated session.
Putting our thinking caps on, we’ve made some changes to Suggy’s Gym and created a gym with a difference…
Here’s what to expect when we re-open
- All safety measures put in place previously will still be in operation, including maintaining social distance, temperature checks and sanitising hands on entry and exit
- All gym sessions will be limited to a maximum of 20 people at any one time in the Main Gym, 6 in the S&C Room and 6 in the Outdoor Training Area
- Our instructors and world class coaches will be on hand to ensure all safety measures are followed and equipment plus each station is being used correctly
- There will be sanitiser for both hands and equipment
- There will be 20 awesome stations, all numbered and with printed instructions, and a traffic light system to make it easy for you to use
- There is a one-way system around the gym, with everyone entering the building through our new door and everyone exiting through the side door
You still need to book sessions in advance so we can monitor numbers and attendance but we’ve changed the name of some of them as follows
|PREVIOUSLY||NEW GYM SESSION|
|Kids’ Kickboxing||Suggy’s Kids (Unchanged)|
|Kids’ Kickboxing/Boxing||Suggy’s Kids (Unchanged)|
|Boxing||Boxing Station Session|
|Adult & Beginners Kickboxing||Kickboxing Station Session|
|Bootcamp||Fitness Station Session|
|Ringcraft/ Sparring||Elite Fighters Session|
You’ll find more details about all the safety measures in place here and if you haven’t set up your ClubRight account yet or need a reminder of the different membership packages available once you’ve registered, all the information you need is there too!
Check out these examples of some of our great workstations, watch out for more pictures on social media and don’t worry if you’ve already booked – those bookings are all still in place!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT –
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON!!