Some fantastic news this week – with the next stage in the easing of lockdown coming into effect on Monday 17 May, we can finally get back to teaching CLASSES again here at Suggy’s Gym in Newark!
The latest government guidelines regarding available space mean we’re now able to increase of the number of people taking part in each class. All the details will be live on ClubRight on the morning of Sunday 16 May so make sure you keep checking on the app and get booked in as soon as possible…
We’re still living with Covid-19 of course and will be continuing to ensure everyone is safe when they’re here at 49 Castlegate. There are a few important guidelines we’d ask you to keep following
- Please arrive on time for the start of the class – NOT early and NOT late
- Queuing and social distancing outside the gym before classes will continue and you will still leave the gym by the side exit door at the end of the class
- To ensure everyone is fit and well, you will be temperature checked on arrival and will also need to use the hand sanitiser provided
- The changing rooms will still be unavailable for use so you need to arrive ready for the class – if it’s wet or cold outside, please wear clothing that is quick and easy to take off as you enter the gym
- We have Suggy’s Gym tote bags for sale or please bring a small bag / carrier for your outdoor shoes as we will require you to remove these and put them in your bag before entering the main gym or the strength and conditioning room
- You will need the following when you come to the gym
- Water / drink
- Hand wraps if you will be doing any boxing
- Boxing gloves
- And good health and a good attitude!
If you need any equipment or clothing, it’s always best to check in advance that we have stock available and that there will be someone on hand in reception to serve you – to do this, please contact Karen on 07816 840920.
We will of course be reviewing all of the above measures again over the next couple of months as restrictions continue to ease and will keep you updated both here and on our social media pages as and when any changes are made.
It goes without saying that our instructors are really excited to be getting back to proper coaching again – thank you for your understanding and patience over the past months, we look forward to seeing you all soon!
Leave a comment