If you want to train here at Suggy’s Gym on Castlegate in Newark, you’ll need to book your sessions online, using the ClubRight app – and to do so, you’ll need to have a Suggy’s Gym/ClubRight account.
If you haven’t already registered with ClubRight, just follow these simple steps
- Register online here – enter your name, address, email and phone number and choose a password for your account
- You’ll also be asked to complete a physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- When you’ve submitted your registration, you’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your account
- Once you’ve done so, just download the ClubRight app on your mobile from either the App Store or on Google Play
- Log in to your account on the app and you’re ready to go!
You”ll find a range of membership packages on offer and, in addition to making bookings, you’ll be able to update your personal details and marketing preferences at any time on there too.
But don’t forget – places are strictly limited and available on a first come, first served basis so make sure you’re checking in on a regular basis to secure your place on the sessions you want to join.
If you need more information about booking classes, just follow this link…
And if you’ve any other queries or problems setting up your account or making bookings, just call or text Karen on 07816 840920.