Following on from the government’s latest announcement about getting back to normal, we’re looking forward to welcoming clients old and new to Suggy’s Gym – are you ready to get back on it?
First and foremost, a big thank you from all the coaches and trainers here at 49 Castlegate in Newark for your support and loyalty over what has been a tremendously difficult time.
During the last few weeks, we’ve reviewed our safety measures and guidelines and would like to share with you a new way of working at Suggy’s Gym that will come into effect from Monday 19 July 2021.
- Temperature checks on arrival before entry into gym will remain as we believe this will still help us identify children and adults not well enough to take part in physical activity.
- Hands are sanitised before you enter the gym using the dispenser provided on the wall – again we want you all to be safe and prevent the spread of any unknown viruses. This process will be repeated when you leave the gym.
- Changing rooms will remain closed for ALL classes and will only be in use for 121 clients and Personal Training. After consultation with all coaches, we believe this helps everyone attending make a smoother entry and exit, ensuring we are focusing on your time in the class. Please come ready to train and as always bring a bag for your outdoor shoes.
- A hand towel and water will remain essential and mandatory items when attending Suggy’s Gym.
- Separate entrance and exit will continue as this makes a smoother handover in between classes and also helps to ensure no unnecessary contact.
- ClubRight has been a real game changer for all our members and we will continue to use this as the way to book your favourite class. It helps us manage class sizes so we can always give you extra attention to ensure you progress your physical and mental journey. In addition, it allows you the freedom not to use any other track and trace on entry or within the gym – when you use your phone to scan your membership barcode on arrival, we have a record of who is in attendance in every class.
- Reception and shop – No masks will be necessary going forward but we are going to continue to insist that reception will be open by appointment only. In addition, anyone wanting to purchase items of clothing or equipment must make an appointment to do so or ask one of the instructors if they have time. To make an appointment for this, please call or text Karen on 07816 840920.
- Sparring / Ringcraft – We will restart this popular session on selected days for everyone wishing to compete. Details of U12s sparring will be shared shortly – anyone aged 12 or over is welcome to attend Saturday Ringcraft at 11am, subject to availability (see the ClubRight app for details).
Full details of the current timetable are shown above. All classes must be booked and paid for in advance via the ClubRight app – just follow this link for details of how to Sign Up To Suggy’s Gym, set up your ClubRight account and start getting those bookings in!
If you’re looking to return to or start Personal Training with one of our top class coaches, opening hours for these are 6am to 9pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 6am to 1pm, with sessions subject to availability.
To find out more about PTs and/or to book a FREE consultation, please call or text Irvine Taylor on 07415 313749 or email email@example.com
See you all back in the gym soon – and make sure you keep an eye on here and on our social media pages for all the latest updates about the gym, our amateur and professional fighters and upcoming events.