At last, the news we’ve all been waiting for here at Suggy’s Gym…
With the second lockdown about to end, the government has now announced the reopening of gyms in England and we will opening OUR doors to you again from WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER!
We’ve made some changes to our timetable – we have to restrict the number of clients in each session, all places must be booked in advance and there will be other strict guidelines to follow too. These measures include
- No access to the gym until the start time of the session
- Social distancing to be observed at all times, both outside and inside the gym
- A one-way system to be followed around the gym, with everyone entering the building through our new door and everyone exiting through the side door
- A temperature check on arrival
- Using hand sanitiser as you enter and exit the gym
- Bringing your own towel
Government guidelines are to drink water every 15 minutes so you can purchase water from the gym or bring a drink with you.
There may be other rules you’ll have to follow so make sure you keep an eye on our website and social media feeds for further updates.
To set up your ClubRight account, you can either follow this link or just go to the browser on your PC, laptop or phone and type in suggysgym.clubright.co.uk/register
You’ll find all the information you need to set up your ClubRight account below. Please read it through carefully and follow the steps to set up your account and get the app on your phone, so you can start making your bookings right away.
If you need help with anything, please get in touch with Karen on 07816 840920.
Leave a comment